Mr. Daniel is a born-and-bred Arizonan who received his undergraduate and law degrees from Arizona State University. He is a committed member of the high school and college speech & debate and mock trial communities, and routinely volunteers as a judge at local tournaments.
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2015, cum laude
- J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2019, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- William H. Pedrick Scholar, 2016-2019
- Pro Bono Award, Highest Distinction, 2019
- Executive Moot Court Board, Marketing & Outreach, 2017-2019
- First Place Speaker Award, Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Pacific Regional), 2019
- Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, L.L.P., 2018-2019
- Arizona State Supreme Court, Staff Attorneys’ Office, 2017
- City of Tempe, Civil Attorneys’ Office, 2017
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.