RECEPTIONIST – JOB SUMMARY
The Receptionist serves as the Firm’s first point of contact and has a professional, outgoing, and positive demeanor. Responsibilities include interacting with and building effective relationships with visitors, clients, and attorneys by phone and in person. The Receptionist serves as general administrative support to the office and staff overall.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of receptionist/front office experience
- Office experience in a law firm preferred
- Customer service experience
- Or, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience
In exchange for helping us deliver excellent legal service to our clients and contributing to our collegial work environment, we will offer you competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.