May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, P.C., an established mid-size law firm located near Central and McDowell in Phoenix is looking to add a highly skilled, proficient and self-motivated Legal Administrative Assistant with multiple capabilities to support our Estate Planning, Estate/Trust Administration and Corporate/Business Planning group.
We work hard. We work collaboratively. We encourage teamwork, a can-do attitude and problem-solving. You must have a strong work ethic. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be technically savvy, work independently, as well as be able to work as part of a team. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have ability to provide exceptional internal and external client service and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Understand estate planning documents and supports document management process
- Communicate with clients and interact with court staff
- Docket attorney calendars and manage deadlines
- Schedule and provide reminders of appointments and meetings (live and zoom) for attorneys
- Assist in preparing and assembling of estate planning documents and binders
- Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork, printing, scanning, and mailing
- Organize and save emails, electronic and paper client files
- Maintain pleading indexes
- Assist with the filing of court documents
- Prepare miscellaneous court documents
- Monitor CLE needs of attorneys
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare routine legal and administrative correspondence
- Assist with opening new matters and assist with attorney monthly billing process
- Perform support activities to assist attorneys
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years’ legal administrative experience
- Estate/trust administration experience
- Or, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience
In exchange for helping us deliver excellent legal service to our clients and contributing to our collegial work environment, we will offer you competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.