Seema focuses her practice in the transactional field, including mergers & acquisitions, commercial transactions, business formation, cannabis law, and general business matters. Seema is committed to understanding clients’ needs and focusing on efficient and optimized solutions.
Seema is involved in the Phoenix community, serving on multiple boards and committees, staying connected with young professionals, and helping veterans start and run businesses.
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2021
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 2014
- Arizona Sports and Entertainment Law Journal – Staff writer and editor
- Student Bar Association – Vice President of Student Leadership
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Hon. Samuel Thumma, Arizona Court of Appeals, Judicial Extern – Summer 2019
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Extern – Fall 2019
- Air Force JAG Office, Extern – Spring 2020
- May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, Intern – Summer 2020
- Orangewood Law Group, Extern – 2020-2021
- Coppersmith Brockelman, Intern and Independent Contractor – 2021
- Army Achievement Medal
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Reproduction and the Law, 2020
Professional and Community Groups
- South Asian Bar Association, Board of Directors – Member at Large
- Association for Corporate Growth of Arizona
- ACG Arizona Young Dealmakers Committee
- ACG Arizona Women in Business Committee – Co-Chair
- Boots to Business – Legal Considerations for Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.