Eric is an associate in the Bankruptcy and Litigation group, focusing on corporate restructuring and bankruptcy. Prior to joining MPBG, Eric served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Kevin Gross of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware and a law clerk to the Honorable Christopher J. Garrenger of the Superior Court of New Jersey. As a clerk, he prepared memoranda, drafted opinions in complex chapter 11 cases and researched novel legal issues.
A former college football player, Eric earned both a Bachelor’s of Marketing and Bachelor’s of Economics from Utah State University. He graduated from Rutgers School of Law in 2016 with a Certificate in Business and Corporate Law. In law school, Eric was a fellow for the Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance, and he also served as president of the Rutgers Sports & Entertainment Law Society.
- Rutgers School of Law, JD, 2016
- Certificate in Business and Corporate Law
- Utah State University, B.S., 2012
- New Jersey
- Christopher J. Garrenger, Superior Court of New Jersey, Judicial Clerk, 2016 – 2017
- Kevin Gross, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, Judicial Clerk, 2017-2018
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.