Taylor J. Gustafson
Mr. Gustafson focuses his practice in all aspects of corporate law, including mergers & acquisitions, commercial transactions, real estate, emerging growth, employment, and medical marijuana law. Taylor has a commitment to understanding the nature of his clients’ business and an unwavering focus on achieving optimal results.
- B.S., Business Management, Arizona State University, summa cum laude
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, cum laude
- Innovation Advancement Clinic
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Arizona State University Office of General Counsel
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Arizona
Professional & Community Groups
- Association for Corporate Growth of Arizona
- Young Dealmakers
- Sun Devil Club Young Professionals Group
- Mergers & Acquisitions 101
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.