Taylor J. Gustafson
Taylor focuses his practice on corporate work, mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions from start-up to sale.
As a deal lawyer, Taylor implements his practical and pragmatic strategies for negotiating and closing the full array of corporate transactions. Representing both buyers and sellers of businesses, Taylor advises his clients on matters ranging from simple to sophisticated and complex transactions. Taylor represents entrepreneurs in achieving their dreams of becoming business owners. He also represents large corporations in mergers and acquisitions with both privately held and publicly traded companies. Regardless of the size or complexity of the deal, Taylor is personally dedicated to each of his clients, giving them the attention and responsiveness they need to succeed.
Clients value Taylor’s input, appreciate his strong business sense and innovative thinking and often look to him as a trusted advisor and true partner. He is lauded for his ability to close deals, and spotting and resolving issues in advance to avoid disputes.
Taylor takes a personal interest in successfully executing each client’s next step, whether starting a business, selling it, or anything in between.
- B.S., Business Management, Arizona State University, summa cum laude
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, cum laude
- Innovation Advancement Clinic
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Arizona State University Office of General Counsel
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Arizona
Professional & Community Groups
- Association for Corporate Growth of Arizona
- Young Dealmakers
- Sun Devil Club Young Professionals Group
- Mergers & Acquisitions 101
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.