Jesse R. Callahan
Jesse Callahan focuses his practice in all aspects of commercial litigation, including general commercial litigation, construction law, real estate litigation, land use, zoning, shareholder, partnership, and member disputes, administrative law, business torts, legal malpractice, medical marijuana law, and appellate advocacy.
His representative clients include some of the largest companies in Arizona. His approach to the practice of law is to find the most effective way to reach a client’s goals in light of all complexities involved in both litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- University of Arizona; Pre-Law and Anthropology, Magna Cum Laude, 2004
- University or Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law; Juris Doctor, Dean’s List, 2007
- State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, State of Arizona
Professional Community Groups
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association Member
- Pima County Bar Association Former Member
- Pima County Bar Association Board of Directors
- Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Construction Law Section
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.