Julia M. Kolsrud - Shareholder
Julia Kolsrud focuses her practice in commercial litigation, appellate advocacy and Federal Indian law. She began her practice specializing in complex water litigation and negotiations; environmental and natural resource law; Native American civil rights; and Native American business and economic development. Her diverse background and experience enhances the Firm’s ability to handle a broad range of diverse issues, which arise in representing clients in litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2008
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional & Community Groups
- Vice President of Arizona Centers for Comprehensive Education and Life Skills (ACCEL), 2018
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section Executive Council
- Attorney, The Sparks Law Firm, P.C.