Julia M. Kolsrud - Associate
Julia Kolsrud focuses her practice in all aspects of commercial litigation and appellate advocacy. She began her practice specializing in complex water litigation and negotiations; environmental and natural resource law; fish and wildlife habitat conservation; Native American civil rights; and Native American business and economic development. Her diverse background and experience enhances the Firm’s ability to handle the broad range of diverse issues, which arise in representing clients in litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2008
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional & Community Groups
- Vice President of Arizona Centers for Comprehensive Education and Life Skills (ACCEL), 2018
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section Executive Council
- Attorney, The Sparks Law Firm, P.C.