Trevor received his B.A., Political Science, from UCLA and J.D. from ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, earning magna cum laude honors. During law school, Trevor was the Blog Editor for Arizona State Law Journal, externed with the Arizona Secretary of State, and participated in MPBG’s 2020 Summer Associate Program.
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2021
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar, 2018–2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Torts, 2018
Professional & Community Groups
- Arizona State Law Journal
- Staff Writer
- Blog Editor
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.