Ms. Mozdzen focuses her practice in the areas of intellectual property, technology, mergers & acquisitions, and business law. She earned her law degree in 2010 from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, where she was a member of Phi Delta Phi and was part of the National Trial Competition and Mock Trial Teams. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology and a Bachelor of Arts in German Studies. Ms. Mozdzen competes in United States Masters Swimming, and volunteers on the Board of Directors for Racing Home Greyhound Adoption.
- University of Arizona, JD, 2010
- University of Arizona, B.S. (Molecular and Cellular Biology) & B.A (German Studies)
- Arizona 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Masters Swimming
- 27 National Top Ten Rankings since 2013
Professional & Community Groups
- Board of Directors for Racing Home Greyhound Adoption
- Advisory Board for Fins Magazine
- Arizona Corporate Growth member
When you enlist the services of May Potenza Baran & Gillespie, you get an experienced, diverse team of advocates in your corner who work collaboratively, move quickly, and think differently.